In this focused, two-week workshop, you’ll identify your holiday priorities and set up systems that will carry you through the next two months without freaking out or doing your best Scrooge impersonation.
Together we’ll work to create your Holiday Success Plan, resources you’ll be able to refer to all season long to coordinate weekly meal planning, special holiday meals, and all that yummy baking you never seem to have enough time for.
Via live video coaching calls and a private chat group, you and I and other home cooks will work together in community to share ideas, swap strategies, and troubleshoot the pains that might ache during the holidays – before they happen.
You might not think you have time to take a workshop, but do you really have time to stress about Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s?
Free your time this holiday season so that you can ENJOY the festivities and people who matter most.
Celebrate Simply is part of a series of workshops designed to help you make the most of your time in the kitchen, eating well and saving money.
Here’s what past workshop participants have said:
- I loved the interactive video sessions and how Jessica answered our questions so thoughtfully. It was SO helpful; what’s said in passing can be a catalyst for some of the biggest changes!
- I really enjoyed the weekly chats and then getting to further discuss things with everyone on Slack.
- Jessica broke down a big task for us and took it step by step so I could really follow along and not get overwhelmed. She made what felt like a huge project very doable!
- I really loved the interaction and being able to cheer each other on. The ideas and strategies that I picked up from the workshop and the other participants are very helpful. Doing the workshop forced me to take control of my kitchen space and create a good plan for my family.
There’s work involved here. That’s why it’s called a workshop. However, the time you put in now – with support from others – will reap you so much time later. Time you can spend enjoying the best parts of your holiday season.
You’ll have lifetime access to the workshop materials so you can review
Workshop dates: November 11 – 22, 2019. Live coaching calls will be held twice weekly. The calls will be recorded and you will have immediate access to the replays.
Workshop components include:
- 4 topical modules covering holiday priorities, meal planning, festive feasts, and desserts
- a Holiday Success Plan (must have computer access to print files)
- personal support in a private Slack group
- four live coaching calls. Replays will be available.