Organizing Life as MOM, an ebook designed to equip you and inspire you to get your act together, continues to be a great success amongst LifeasMOM readers since its inception in 2010. I know that these planning pages have changed my life! I hope they can help you, too.
Not only does the ebook include 3 different styles of calendars (17 months covering August 2015 through December 2016), but it also features an abundance of fillable and printable planning pages than the original version.
Here’s what you get in the Organizing Life as MOM:
- exercises to guide you in refining your goals as a mother or family manager
- inspiration to simplify and focus on the most important things in your life
- real life help in organizing your different roles and responsibilities
- 130 printable pages to help you keep track of all the comings and goings of your household
- fillable forms to tailor to your needs and your home
- tips for putting together a household notebook
The design is streamlined — the content updated with more helps for you and your fam. (You can see a sample here.)
Buy OLAM for $9.