The Print & Go Planner is ready for you to do just that, print and go — and bring order to the chaos you call life.
This 40-week printable planner is more than just a calendar. Designed by a work-at-home mom of six, the Print & Go Planner can help you get your head on straight and fly right.
When you put this planner into action, you’ll be freed up to:
- envision the future you want to live.
- see your big dreams become reality on a yearly, monthly, weekly, and daily basis.
- track appointments and responsibilities so that you’re never a day late or a dollar short.
- plan meals that will help you eat well and save time and money.
- manage your time through effective time blocking.
This sleek black and white digital file allows you to print & go — and add whatever color you want through markers, pens, and post-its.
The downloadable PDF file includes:
- goal setting worksheets
- planning pages to encourage a balanced schedule with time reserved for the all the things you value: marriage/family, home, self-care, and finances
- calendar pages to see each month at a glance
- multiple pages for maximizing your schedule each week
- full page for each week with plenty of space for hour-by-hour tracking of appointments and commitments form 4 am until 12 am
- weekly planning for meals and to-do’s
- monthly and weekly calendars, covering April 2019 to December 2019, why pay for three months that are already past?
Looking for a streamlined planner that gets the job done? This is it!
The Print & Go Planner covers all the basics: calendars for the week and for the year, daily hour-by-hour schedule for time blocking, daily and weekly to-do lists, monthly goals, and meal planning.
The best part? Just print and go. (Well, it helps to have it bound or slip it into a binder, first.) You don’t have to think about what are the right pages to put in your planner. It’s all figured out for you — and 100s of savvy women have tested it — so you know it will work for YOU.
Your purchase includes THREE files:
- The Big Gnarly Explanation – READ THIS FIRST! It tells you how to use the pages.
- The Print & Go Planner April to December 2019 – This is THE Planner. You just print & go. All set starting with April 1st.
- The Basic Pages — in case you want to mix and match the pages in a different way than how the Planner is designed.
Be sure to download all three files.
This planner is my favorite I’ve ever bought, it’s done much more to organize my brain than any store bought I’ve tried, so thank you. I will definitely be buying next year! — Amy
I’ve used this planner since it first came out and I’ll never use another as long as this one is an option. It is simple with clean lines and room for everything you need in a planner without it becoming too large or cumbersome to carry around. I can plan meals, track my goals, coordinate my family’s MANY comings and goings all without having 7 calendars or planners. It is, in a word, perfection. — Kristy