This streamlined planner is ready for you to print and go — AND BRING ORDER TO A HARRIED LIFE.
Without muddling through random scraps of paper or flying by the seat of your pants.
Designed by a work-at-home mom of six, the Print & Go Planner can HELP YOU get your head on straight and fly right. See how she uses hers here.
When you put this planner into action, you’ll be freed up to
- envision the future you want to live.
- see your big dreams become a reality on a yearly, monthly, weekly, and daily basis.
- track appointments and responsibilities so that you’re never a day late or a dollar short.
- plan meals that will help you eat well AND save time and money.
- manage your time through effective time blocking.
This sleek black and white digital file allows you to print & go — and add whatever color you want through markers, pens, and post-its.
If you’ve purchased an 18-month P&G in the past, you might not want to overlap the months with another 18-month calendar. Save by purchasing just 2018 on its own.
The Print & Planner includes pages for:
- yearly and monthly goal setting
- weekly meal planning
- daily and weekly to-do’s
- weekly schedules
- monthly and weekly calendars, from January 2018 to December 2018
Looking for a streamlined planner that gets the job done. This is it!
The Print & Go Planner covers all the basics: calendars for the week and for the year, daily hour-by-hour schedule for time blocking, daily and weekly to-do lists, monthly goals, and meal planning.
The best part? Just print and go. (Well, it helps to have it bound or slip it into a binder, first.) You don’t have to think about what are the right pages to put in your planner. It’s all figured out for you — and 100s of savvy women have tested it — so you know it will work for YOU.
Your purchase includes THREE files:
- The Big Gnarly Explanation – READ THIS FIRST! It tells you how to use the pages.
- The Print & Go Planner – This is THE Planner. You just print & go.
- The Basic Pages — in case you want to mix and match the pages in a different way than how the Planner is designed.
Be sure to download all three files.
These calendars cover through the end of 2018.
Don’t want to print it yourself? No problem. Purchase the Get-Going Planner instead.