The Print & Planner includes pages for:
- yearly and monthly goal setting
- weekly meal planning
- daily and weekly to-do’s
- weekly schedules
- monthly and weekly calendars, from July 2017 to December 2018
Looking for a streamlined planner that gets the job done. This is it!
The Print & Go Planner covers all the basics: calendars for the week and for the year, daily hour-by-hour schedule for time blocking, daily and weekly to-do lists, monthly goals, and meal planning.
The best part? Just print and go. (Well, it helps to have it bound or slip it into a binder, first.) You don’t have to think about what are the right pages to put in your planner. It’s all figured out for you — and 100s of savvy women have tested it — so you know it will work for YOU.
Your purchase includes THREE files:
- The Big Gnarly Explanation – READ THIS FIRST! It tells you how to use the pages.
- The Print & Go Planner – This is THE Planner. You just print & go.
- The Basic Pages — in case you want to mix and match the pages in a different way than how the Planner is designed.
Be sure to download all three files.
These calendars cover through the end of 2018.