In this month’s featured meal plan, you’ll find all the recipes, grocery lists, and prep tips you need for a month of dinners to simplify your summer daze. While some of these recipes are big batches to freeze or share with company, others are simple to prep quickly and easily. Either way, dinner comes together in a snap!
Bonus: we’re gonna try not to heat up the kitchen.
Whether you’re enjoying a casual Fiesta Turkey Box at the beach or Grilled Fish with Herb Butter in the backyard, you’ll be set to enjoy all the fun that summer has in store for you. And even if it’s not all fun and games this season? At least dinnertimes will be a breeze!
This is what I want you to experience this month: calm, organized time in the kitchen that results in quick, delicious dinners – every night!
And you can have that in A Month of Simpler Summer Meal Plans.
In this Month of Meals, you’ll receive the following:
- 4 weeks of dinner menus that are easy to make-ahead
- 4 weekly grocery lists
- a monthly grocery list to help you make good use of sales
- 30+ main dish recipes
- side dish recommendations
- additional ideas for frozen, no-bake desserts and make-ahead breakfasts
- prep-ahead checklist
- tips to make meal assembly and serving times easy
- printable calendars and grocery lists to get organized in the blink of an eye
- leftover alerts so that you can maximize extra food and avoid waste