A Month of Protein-Packed Meal Plans
Nutritionists may disagree about a lot of things. Your friends and family may vary on whether they choose to eat grains, gluten, and dairy. You may be looking to explore your options when it comes to eliminating certain ingredients from your diet.
While we may not agree on everything when it comes to nutrition – I don’t like how chia seeds feel in my teeth — we do find common ground in a diet loaded with fresh produce and packed with protein.
This Month of Meals plan is just that. Featuring hearty meats, chicken, and seafood as well as abundant fruits and vegetables, this meal plan is perfect for those who might be looking to avoid dairy and gluten, are testing the paleo waters, or even doing a Whole 30.
These meal plans are ideal for the household with mixed diets. You don’t have to make two meals after all! Start with the base meal and add back in a bread basket or a sprinkling of cheese for those who would like it.
In this Month of Meals, you’ll receive the following:
- 4 weeks of menus that are easy enough for weeknights and plenty healthy
- 4 weekly grocery lists
- a monthly grocery list to help you make good use of sales
- suggestions for homemade condiments and sauces
- tips for serving fruit-based, naturally sweetened “desserts”
- prep tips to make it all come together easily
- printable calendars and grocery lists to get organized in the blink of an eye
Don’t pay full price!
This meal plan is included in the 2018 Digital Foodie Box. Get each monthly meal plan before it is released to the public — for free!