A Month of Meals: Back to Basics
Perpetual busy-ness was the inspiration behind this meal plan. Not only does A Month of Back to Basics Meal Plans handle the nutritious, delicious, and affordable, but it also throws EASY for good measure. Whether you’re an old pro in the kitchen or a novice home cook, this basics meal plan is designed to make suppers simple for the weeks to come.
A Month of Meals: Back to Basics is a curation of some of my favorite basic dinner recipes. Not only are they simple and easy to prepare, but they promise to please even the pickiest of palates.
From lasagna and homemade pasta sauce to crispy chicken fingers and homemade pot pie, you’ll feast on simply delicious, classic favorites. Not only does this meal plan provide 30 favorite recipes, but it also gives you the keys to pairing those main dishes with simple and delicious sides.
These meal plans will have you set for the whole month. Here’s what you’ll get when you buy the plan:
- 30 menu plans that can be made in advance
- four weeks of grocery lists plus a monthly list to help you shop the sales
- make-ahead tips and a prep list to make dinnertime easy-peasy
- ideas for what to do with leftovers
- the recipes so you don’t have to click around the web
- bonus: appetizer and dessert suggestions
With a printout of the ebook or the pdf loaded to your tablet or computer, dinners will come together quickly and easily — and under budget.
These recipes are all simple, classic, and delicious!
Available for a limited time!