In this month’s featured meal plan, you’ll find all the recipes, grocery lists, and prep tips you need for a month of dinners that are fresh and easy. While some of these recipes are freezer-friendly, others are simple to have prepped and ready a few days in advance. Either way, they’re all affordable as well as delicious.
I’ve found that the simplest and most affordable ingredients can taste amazing when assembled with care and attention. We can eat like kings no matter our budget!
This is what I want you to experience this month: fresh, simple meals that come together in a snap!
And you can have that in A Month of Fresh & Easy Meal Plans.
In this Month of Meals, you’ll receive the following:
- 4 weeks of menus that are easy to make-ahead
- 4 weekly grocery lists
- a monthly grocery list to help you make good use of sales
- 30+ main dish recipes
- additional recipes for homemade dressings as well as quick and simple brunch ideas
- prep tips to make it all come together easily
- printable calendars and grocery lists to get organized in the blink of an eye